Welcome to the blog!

Welcome to our blog! This venture has been a dream I have been dreaming for a very long time and I am finally making it a reality! My goal is just to simply share. Share what I love, who I love and a little about our Christ-centered lives here in Northern Alabama. We recently moved to our dream home secluded on 11 acres, in my hometown, 2 minutes from my parents house.. I could go on and on about how much I love it here. We have a little bit of everything on the property including a barn, pasture, stocked pond with a bridge, and the house is nestled into the edge of the woods up on a hill.


I'll make a blog post about how God closed many doors and how we knew this house was "the one" soon.  It has been a true labor of love and our own fixer-upper since March 2017 and we aren't done yet! We hope you'll follow along on our journey to complete this home with our various projects we (ok, I!!)  have planned and become inspired to make your home beautiful too. I will share my thrifting finds and great deals at various antique stores, craft projects, new and old recipes, a lot of Jesus (I am a proud preacher's wife) and more! Thanks for stopping by "The Hidden Home."


What better way to start off the blog than to unveil the photo session we had with Amber Black Photography at our new home in the Fall. She is located in Fairview, AL and does amazing work. These pictures truly inspired me to get this thing up and runnin'. She has been taking our family pictures since my baby was a newborn and holds a very special place in my heart! Please look her up on Facebook.

 Obviously, we adore him. :)







Comments

  1. Love, love, love! Now I really want to come see the hidden home!
    Excited to see how this blog grows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to have my Sierra's over for dinner! Think Alex would judge my cooking??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts